Hosted by The Book Date
- Books have been bought in 2016 by you or you can decide to include from and including June 2015 buys. Anything previous to that definitely falls into the dusty TBR realm! There is a challenge somewhere in the book world for that!
- Can be ebook, print book or audiobook
- You can decide whether you include books bought in 2016 second hand or in book fairs etc.
- You may adjust your level if needs be during the year.
- Books for this challenge can also be included in other challenges.
- Runs from 1st January to 31st of December 2016
So I'm not sure which percentage to choose, probably 100% though. I plan on reading all the books I buy, otherwise why buy them? I will list my purchased, read and reviewed books here. Happy reading everyone!
- The Iron Warrior - Julie Kagawa
- Soldier - Julie Kagawa
- The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
- The Court Of Mist And Fury - Sarah J. Maas
MID-YEAR CHECK IN
So out of the books I have bought, which is around 10, I've read 2. The ratio of 100% went right out the window... but I am not giving up! Really, my reading has taken a hit this summer with so much to do, but I plan on buckling down. Will my plan fizzle out? I can't tell you, but I can say I will try my best.
**No compensation was received for posting. This post is part of an annual reading challenge.