Hosted by The Introverted Reader
The Challenge: Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult.That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.
I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:
Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books
This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2016. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.
Another challenge I love and participate in yearly. Last year I chose Master level and accomplished my goal, so I will do it again in 2016!
MASTER - Read 16-20 NonFiction Books
- Just Don't Call Me Ma'am - Anna Mitchael
- CSFTS O Canada: The Wonders of Winter
- The Literature Book
- The Movie Book
- Corked - Kathryn Borel JR
- The No Time To Cook! Book - Elena Rosemond-Hoerr
- Detectives Don't Wear Seat Belts - Cici McNair
- The Happiness Project - Gretchin Rubin
- Based On A True Story - Norm Macdonald
- Wake Up To The Word - Joyce Meyer
**No compensation was received for posting. This post is part of an annual reading challenge.