Since 1987 Todd Wilbur has been reverse-engineering America's most iconic foods for his series of 11 Top Secret Recipes cookbooks. With over 5 million books in print, the self-proclaimed "food hacker" has appeared in over 100 media outlets including The New York Times, People Magazine, Newsweek, The Daily News, Entertainment Weekly, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, The Dr. Oz Show, and The Food Network. His website TopSecretRecipes.com is the #1 copycat recipes website with 1 million visitors every month. He lives with his family in Las Vegas, NV.
• KFC® Original Recipe® Fried Chicken and Cole Slaw
• Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll
• IKEA® Swedish Meatballs
• Pinkberry® Original Frozen Yogurt
• Raising Cane's® Chicken Fingers and Sauce
• Arby's® Curly Fries
• Lofthouse® Frosted Cookies
• Wendy's® Chili
• Panera Bread® Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
• Starbucks® Cake Pops
• Cafe Rio® Sweet Pork Barbacoa
• McDonald's® McRib® Sandwich
• The Melting Pot® Cheddar Cheese Fondue
• P.F. Chang's® Chicken Lettuce Wraps
• The Cheesecake Factory® Stuffed Mushrooms
• Ben & Jerry's® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
• Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich
• Chili's® Baby Back Ribs
• Chipotle Mexican Grill® Adobo-Marinated Grilled Chicken & Steak
• Cracker Barrel® Hash Brown Casserole
• Mrs. Fields® Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Ruth's Chris Steakhouse® Sweet Potato Casserole
|Copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe|
I love this cookbook! It has many of my favorite restaurants recipes, including the secret recipe for Col. Sanders yummy Kentucky Fried Chicken. I saw that, and others, and my mouth and stomach started having a party!
We're big meatloaf people in this household, so when I saw Boston Market's copycat recipe for their 'famous' meatloaf, I knew what I had to try first.
It was an easy recipe, which I even made the Hickory Ketchup that went in and on the meatloaf. Have to say though, if this meatloaf is famous, I can just imagine what would happen if word got out about my own meatloaf. While this one was tasty and delicious, my son, husband and mother all agreed that my own meatloaf recipe is just a little bit better. While that made me feel awesome, I was hoping the cookbook would have given me a new hit in the home.
Still, I have many recipes left to try from the Col's chicken to Big Mac's!! I can't wait to dig in and try some more grub!!
I think many of you will love this book, to be able to cook your favorites with a fraction of the cost is a great reason to own it. Besides having your favorites any time you want now.