With school season upon us, some of our kids are heading off to college or university, and we are trying to find ways to keep them connected to home.
Posterjack has 5 photo art tips to make the most of the small space.
1. Make it feel bigger with reflections - Metal Prints and Lacquer Frames catch and reflect light which can make a space feel bigger.
2. Make a statement - on oversized Poster makes a statement and also creates a focal point, tricking the eye into thinking the room is bigger than it is.
3. Create continuity - use a collection of Canvas Prints that have the same soft colours and are the same size for a natural flow throughout the room.
4. Add personality without the paint - create a great accent wall without the paint or damage with Peel & Sticks.
5. Inspiration boards - create a collage of all the people, places and things that inspire you – perfect for above a desk or workspace.
Decorating a dorm with photo art from Posterjack is as easy as 1,2,3:
1. Upload a photo
2. Select your print and size
3. Sit back as Posterjack delivers right to your door
The best part is, they guarantee the work! Here is an example, check out my previous experience with Posterjack.
**No compensation was received for posting. A credit was received to create photo art, however, it did not influence opinions in any way. Opinions are owned by this site.