The Slow Cooker Cookbook is a comprehensive guide to becoming an expert with your slow cooker so you can start saving hours while you make delicious, healthy home-cooked meals! The Slow Cooker Cookbook is filled with dozen of easy, crowd-pleasing recipes for every meal and occasion, and it will inspire you to use your slow cooker on a daily basis.
- Flavorful slow cooker chicken recipes like Miso Chicken, Tandoori Chicken and Curried Coconut Chicken
- Slow cooker pot roast that will melt in your mouth
- Easy one-pot slow cooker meals that will satisfy the whole family, like comforting Chicken Pot Pie, Classic Lasagna Bolognese, and Mexican-Style Pork
- Dozens of tasty recipes to get the full value of your slow cooker--learn how to make casseroles, side dishes such as rice pilaf or cornbread stuffing, vegetables, stews...and, most importantly, desserts
- Kindle: 3620 KB
- Print Length: 130 pages
- Publisher: Salinas Press (July 9, 2013)
- ASIN: B00DUM1YK0
I made Baked Potato Soup.
It was delicious!
With toppings of cheddar, bacon and green onions, it was just the right blend to actually taste like a baked potato. I opted out of the sour cream, but you can add a dollop of that too and it would be awesome!
I can't wait to try more recipes in this book!