Here’s how the challenge works:
Decide how many food books you want to read in 2013. Pick one of the reading levels below. Remember, this is a challenge, so try pushing yourself.
Short-Order Cook: 1 to 3 books
Pastry Chef: 4 to 8 books
Sous-Chef: 9 to 13 books
Chef de Cuisine: 14 to 18
Cordon-Bleu Chef: More than 19
Grab the challenge button and write a post on your blog so we can spread the word. No blog? That’s okay. Sign up in the comments section here.
I love cookbooks, but have read less than usual so I will choose a realistic level.
1. Baked Alaska - Josi Kilpack
2. Around the World Cookbook - Abigail Johnson Dodge
3. The Kitchen Garden Cookbook
4. Cougar Football Cookbook - Holly Mendenhall
CHALLENGED COMPLETED AUGUST 15
5. Rocky Road - Josi S. Kilpack
6. The Romney Family Table Cookbook - Ann Romney
7. Pies Sweet and Savory
8. The Slow Cooker Cookbook
9. Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe - Jenny Colgan
10. Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Cookbook