*Read nine books in the following categories.1. A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc) in the title.
2. A book with "Red" or any shade of Red (Scarlet, Crimson, Burgundy, etc) in the title.3. A book with "Yellow" or any shade of Yellow (Gold, Lemon, Maize, etc.)in the title.
4. A book with "Green" or any shade of Green (Emerald, Lime, Jade, etc) in the title.5. A book with "Brown" or any shade of Brown (Tan, Chocolate, Beige, etc) in the title.
6. A book with "Black" or any shade of Black (Jet, Ebony, Charcoal, etc) in the title.7. A book with "White" or any shade of White (Ivory, Eggshell, Cream, etc)in the title.
8. A book with any other color in the title (Purple, Orange, Silver, Pink, Magenta, etc.).9. A book with a word that implies color (Rainbow, Polka-dot, Plaid, Paisley, Stripe, etc.).
* Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2013 will count.
*Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
*Everyone who completes all nine categories will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.
*Please post about the challenge on your blog. Sign ups accepted until Nov 30, 2013.
So this is my first time for this challenge. I saw it last year but didn't sign up because the books were still only one color, not shades of. I feel it is a great challenge, but one I couldn't accomplish without the leniency in colors. So here I am reading to tackle it!
6. Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L James