Welcome to the Father's Day edition of the news!
My Dad has been gone 3 years on July 15th. I miss him everyday. I did get to spend it with my father-in-law, whom I adore. So all was well.
I also reached a milestone of 500 followers! I know, right?! *thank you, thank you* I'd be nothing without all of you.
Also my oldest sibling Rick is in ICU/CCU currently. He has blood and kidney cancer and has suffered multiple heart attacks. He is only 51. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.
1. The Fine Art of Insincerity - Angela Hunt
2. The Bedtime Book for Dogs - Bruce Littlefield (recommend)
3. I Wore the Ocean in the Shape of a Girl - Kelle Groohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifm (recommend)
4. The Memoir of Marilyn Monroe - Sandi Gelles-Cole
5. My Foolish Heart - Susan May Warren (recommend)
6. You Can Do A Graphic Novel - Barbara Slate (recommend)
7. The Unsuspecting Mage - Brian S. Pratt (recommend)
8. A Reluctant Queen - Joan Wolf (recommend)
9. Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden (HIGHLY recommend)
10. Tabloid City - Pete Hamill
11. The Adventures of Joe-Joe Nut & Biscuit Bill Case #2 - Renee Hand
12. Men and Their Childish Head Games - Jessica V.
13. First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones (audiobook) (recommend)
1. Auslogics BoostSpeed5 (recommend)
1. Tiecoon.com's How to Tie a Tie Tutorial (recommend)
YEARLY TOTAL: 94 Books, 1 Magazine, 2 Services, 14 Products, 1 Tv Show, 1 CD
FREDA'S FAVE FIVE (In No Particular Order):
1. The Unsuspecting Mage - Brian S. Pratt
2. A Reluctant Queen - Joan Wolf
3. First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones
4. My Foolish Heart - Susan May Warren
5. Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden
BOOK OF THE MONTH:
1. With Linda Hawley
2. With Wayne Zurl
3. With Joan Wolf
4. With Mark O'Bannon
5. With Christy Hayes
1. Avon Voices
2. Stephen Zimmer's Third Rising Dawn Saga Book Unveiled With Limited Edition Hardcover Offer