Welcome to the St. Paddy's edition of Monthly News!
I was TAGGED! This was pretty cool!
Hope the Luck O' the Irish was with ya!
1. Rock Bottom - Erin Brockovich (recommend)
2. Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing - Kathy Cano-Murillo (recommend)
3. Flavors - Emily Sue Harvey
4. After the Leaves Fall - Nicole Baart (recommend)
5. Letters From Home - Kristina McMorris
6. Confucius Jade - Frederick Fisher
7. Welcome to Last Chance - Hope Ramsay
8. The Breath of God - Jeffrey Small
9. The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady - Elizabeth Stuckey-French (HIGHLY recommend)
10. The Best Laid Plans - Sarah Mayberry (recommend)
11. The Sweetest Thing - Jill Shalvis (recommend)
12. Letters From Wheatfield - Patrick Shannon
13. An Apple A Day - Caroline Taggart
14. The Poison Eaters - Holly Black (recommend)
1. Crystal Light Pure (recommend)
2. Febreeze Noticables (recommend)
3. Aquafina Plus+ Vitamins 10 CAL (recommend)
4. Candy Land Game Keychain
5. Neoteric Diabetic Skin Cream (recommend)
YEARLY TOTAL: 51 Books, 9 Products, 1 Tv Show
FREDA'S FAVE FIVE (In No Particular Order):
1. The Poison Eaters - Holly Black
2. Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing - Kathy Cano-Murillo
3. After the Leaves Fall - Nicole Baart
4. The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady - Elizabeth Stuckey-French
5. The Sweetest Thing - Jill Shalvis
BOOK OF THE MONTH:
AUTHOR GUEST POSTS:
1. A Quiz on Proverbs - Carolyn Taggart
2. Tina's Tips for Looking Fabulous at Any Age - Tina Sloan
With Patrick Shannon
MY GUEST POSTS:
A beautiful post with my Poetry at My Bits and Bleeps.
Join Avon Voices in Celebrating International Women's Day
Belinda from The Bookish Snob awarded me the Irresistibly Sweet Award. She is herself Irresistibly Sweet and has a fantastic blog, so please go check her out!