* Each Crystal Light Pure packet will transform a 16.9-ounce bottle or glass of water into a light, refreshing beverage.
* Available in five flavors: Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Blend, Mixed Berry and Lemonade.
* Two flavors (Grape and Strawberry Kiwi) contain electrolytes to help aid hydration during light physical activity when you consume one packet (two servings). This makes it a perfect partner to add to your healthy, active lifestyle.
* Crystal Light Pure flavors contain 4 grams of sugar per serving.
* Crystal Light Pure comes in convenient On The Go packages.
Crystal Light Pure Flavors
Crystal Light on Facebook
I had tasted Crystal Light years ago, and didn't like it. It's come a long way since then.
This time, when I got the box of samples, I poured it into my water, shook well, and tasted. I was surprised at how good it is.
Normally unsweetened drinks have that aspartame taste that really turns me off, but this drink from Crystal Light Pure doesn't have that funky flavor at all. It actually reminded me of Grape Kool-Aid.
I did find it to be really sweet for an unsweetened drink though.
The best part of the drink is the electrolytes in it. If you are anything like and live an active lifestyle, you lose a lot of electrolytes throughout the day in walking or whatever. When I finished something physical I drank some Crystal Light Pure, and almost instantly felt refreshed.
So no joke, this is good stuff! My son, (age 15) and myself really like it.
Recommend? Most definitely!
~I received some samples from Crystal Light Pure and One2One Network. I was not compensated for my opinion.~