Power Rangers and The emPOWER Movement:
The universally recognized Power Rangers brand delivers humorous action adventure entertainment that kids love and positive messaging that parents value. Just as the Power Rangers work together to solve a challenge in every episode, the Power Rangers emPOWER Movement provides parents and kids the tools they need to work together to grow healthy kids and support healthy communities. emPOWER inspires participation in schools, online and in local communities to demonstrate the Power Rangers in action:
* Standing for What's Right: Power Rangers are a powerful force committed to good deeds and defeating evil.
* Teamwork and Cooperation: Power Rangers always work as a team. By working together and looking out for one another, they overcome challenges, succeed in their missions, and solve important problems.
* Confidence: Every Power Ranger succeeds because they believe in themselves, and their friends. Confidence gives them every new strength to face every new difficulty.
* Health and Physical Fitness: The physical action in the Power Rangers inspires kids to get up and move around. Imitating Power Ranger poses and moves promotes early patterns of exercise.
* Caring and Friendship: They may be a team of fighting superheroes out to promote fairness and save the world, but the Power Rangers are also a close-knit group of teenage pals. Even though they're all different, they accept each other's individuality, and they are always around to help a Power Ranger in need.
I encourage you to nominate your child or a child you know for the "Ranger of the Week" on the emPOWER Facebook Page.
Power Rangers In-School Program
During January and February 2011, Gym Class Kits including Fitness Guides and bulletin board messaging will be delivered to more than 4500 participating U.S. Elementary Schools, reaching more than 1.5 MM students. The guides include group activities focused on Power Ranger values and physical fitness, designed for Kindergarten - 3rd Grade students.
Each participating school is entered to win: a visit from the Samurai Power Rangers and a $10,000 donation to their physical education program. Encourage parents whose school or child is participating in the Power Rangers in-school program to tell us about it on the emPOWER Facebook page.
Sundays at noon on Nickelodeon
~This is a sponsored post of One2One Network. I was not compensated for this post.~