1. Create a post for the challenge using the image above and link back to this post.
--Non-Bloggers: You are welcome to join too. Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post.
2. Sign up with the Mr. Linky.
--Link to your challenge post when you sign up please.
3. The goal of this challenge is to read AT LEAST 12 novels that are in the Romance genre (ANY kind of romance) between January 1, 2011 and December 31, 2011. Books read before January 1, 2011 do NOT count towards the challenge.
4. Audio, eBooks, paper all count. Re-reads are ok but try to keep them to a minimum. Cross overs from other challenges are ok.
5. There is no need to create your list now. Please feel free to use your challenge post to keep track of your titles if you so desire.
I love romance novels so this will be a fun challenge.
1. My Immortal Assassin - Carolyn Jewel (Paranormal Romance)
2. Unexpected Comfort - Kelly Ferjutz (Historical Erotica)
3. Shade - Jeri Smith-Ready (YA Paranormal Romance)
4. Lucas Taylor: The Time Traveler - Kelvin O'Ralph (Sci-fi Romance)
5. Rough Cut - Mari Carr (BDSM Erotica)
6. A Billion Reasons Why - Kristin Billerbeck (Romantic Comedy)
7. Letters From Home - Kristin McMorris (WWII)
8. Welcome to Last Chance - Hope Ramsay (Contemporary)
9. The Best Laid Plans - Sarah Mayberry (Harlequin Super Romance)
10. The Sweetest Thing - Jill Shalvis (Contemporary)
11. Shiver of Fear & Face of Danger - Roxanne St. Claire (Romantic Suspense)
12. Beyond Beautiful - Jan Bornstein (Contemporary)