* Challenge: Summer Reading Challenge 2010
* Start date: June 21, 2010
* Finish date: September 21, 2010
* Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads
Hosting site; http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com
1. Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
2. Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
3. Please post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2010 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
4. You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.
Books to be Read:
1. The Language of Secrets - Dianne Dixon Review
2. It`s Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han Review
3. The Dark Divine - Bree Despain Review
4. Do No Evil - Kymberly Goltermann & Ashley L. Goltermann Review
5. The Secret Keeper - Paul Harris Review
6. Web of Secrets - Ernesto Patino Review
7. Turnaround Summer - Paul Hansen Review
This was a fun challenge, and I hope it runs next summer too! Out of the books I read, The Dark Divine by Bree Despain was my favorite.